Intelligent battery sensor solution
The Intelligent Battery Management System (IBS) is primarily used for common start-stop functions to help reduce CO2 emissions.
The IBS system continuously analyzes the state of charge of a 12V lead-acid battery. It will then tell the superior control unit (eg engine control system, body controller) whether there is enough energy in the battery to ensure that the motor can be automatically shut down (stopped) and started again. Thanks to the monitoring of battery current, voltage and temperature, the entire vehicle electrical system has achieved higher reliability.
Traditionally, most car accidents have come from the aging or overuse of batteries, and IBS is an important module in modern energy management. On the one hand, it can intelligently use battery capacity to save fuel, on the other hand, it can Always maintain vehicle availability.
If the battery is fully charged, the electronic device will interrupt the power transfer from the generator to the battery, thereby reducing the amount of energy the engine provides to the generator. Significantly reduce CO2 emissions and ensure more mileage when driving the same way.
Intelligent battery sensor solution framework diagram
Intelligent battery sensor solution features
Product function description:
1. Continuous voltage detection;
2. Continuous current detection;
3. Continuous temperature detection;
4. Calculate the SOC (state of charge);
5. Calculate SOH (health status);
7. Calculate SOF (functional status);
8. Balance the battery charging and discharging current;
9. Vehicle sleep current monitoring;
10. Transfer data to the superior control unit;
11. Fault self-diagnosis
12. Fully automatic update rule system and self-diagnosis parameters
13. Self-wake function in sleep mode;
14. BSD bus communication is optional;
15. CAN bus communication is optional;
16.LIN bus communication optional
New energy vehicle electric car
Hybrid car lead-acid battery smart sensor market