AMS AS6200-based temperature sensor for BLE refrigerated logistics temperature monitoring solution
Cold chain refers to a series of overall refrigerated solutions and logistics networks that maintain the quality of medicines, foods and other products at a constant low temperature from production to consumption. The logistics network is the most likely to cause qualitative changes in the transportation of goods. It has an industry-leading integrated digital temperature sensor, which adopts a small package and has the advantage of low power consumption. The system can be powered by a 2032 button battery, which records the temperature during transportation and can be used on a smartphone or tablet through the BLE module Wait for the device to read the message.
Scene application diagram
Product entity diagram
Display board photos
Solution block diagram
Core technology advantages
1.Multi-segment sampling time selection to reduce system power consumption
2.Monitor abnormalities during delivery and alert
3. Clarification of responsibility for freshness of goods
1. The chip uses a small 1.6mmx 1mm package, the solution is about the size of a CR2032 button battery
2. 1.8V-3.6V wide voltage operating range
3. The standard current at the measurement rate of 4 samples per second is 6 μA, and the standby current is 0.1 μA.
4. Digital output can be accurate to ± 0.4 ° C.
5. The DSP on the chip can be used for all linearization calibrations before delivery, providing an output with 0.0625 ° C resolution
6. Interrupt alarm function, when the measured temperature exceeds the maximum or minimum temperature threshold set by the user, an interrupt signal will be triggered