- Full Name : Harwin, Inc Hersteller
- Standort : www.harwin.com
Harwin has supplied superior electrical interconnects for over 60 years. Harwin′s global network of manufacturing, support centers, and distributors allow them to meet the specialist needs of the world interconnection market. Harwin connectors have a proven history in several applications, including Military and Aerospace.
Harwin's Mission"To be a world leader in the design and manufacture of electrical connectors"
To train and develop a competent, efficient and team-oriented workforce.
To promote open and effective communications throughout the workforce.
To be a responsible employer, having due regard to the welfare and wellbeing of its employees and the community.
To carry out business in a responsible manner and to minimise the impact the company has on the environment (including meeting all local legislation).
To achieve and maintain a cost-effective and profitable business, to provide levels of return on investment.
Harwin's ProductsConnectors & Hardware
1.25mm pitch Hi-Rel
2mm/4mm pitch Hi-Rel
3mm pitch Hi-Rel
Industry Standard Connectors
Spring Loaded Contacts
Harwin's History1952-Harwin Engineers founded in London
Founded as a dedicated turning facility for the de Laszlo company group, by Patrick de Laszlo
1958-Manufacturing commences at Portsmouth
Harwin relocates to the South Coast of the UK
1963-Harwin moves into new purpose-built factory
The current site at Fitzberbert Road, Farlington, is established
2002-Harwin celebrates 50 years
Celebrations are held on Southsea Common with participation in the Lord Mayor's Parade
2014-￡500k investment emphasizes Harwin’s commitment to UK manufacture
2017-Hi-Rel connector manufacturer Harwin demonstrates quality commitment to aerospace industry; awarded EN 9100/AS9100C accreditation.
Harwin is product portfolio consists of Connectors, battery holders, cable clamps, crimpers, fuse holders, splitters, terminals, etc..
Medical Electronics / Instrumentation / Communication / Network / Transportation / Automotive / Industrial / Automation / Military / Defense
Verwandte Technologien Mehr
- Harwin now offers cable assemblies to support Gecko-MT hybrid technology connectors 2020-10-14
- New EZ-Removable Jumper Links cut the cost of LED Array Production 2019-12-20
- International student auto-sport competition provides tough challenge for electronic connectors 2019-12-20
- Harwin launches ultra-compact EMI/RFI shield clamps for confined design Spaces 2019-12-20
- Mixed-technology connector series available as standard off-the-shelf products 2019-12-20
- 2014 IMPACT Award Winner: Harwin Inc. wins for Packaging and Interconnects 2019-12-20
- Hi-rel connector family expands to include additional security 2019-12-20
- Harwin C90 Circular Connectors 2019-12-19
- Harwin L-Tek High Reliability Datamate Connectors 2019-12-19
- Mixed-tech connectors come in standard types 2019-12-19
- Circ connectors suit military, industrial apps 2019-12-19
- How Robonaut 2 got connected 2019-12-19
- Product Roundup: EMI/RFI shielding and packaging 2019-12-19
Größe: 77 Kb Veröffentlichungszeit: 2020-03-09For the past decade, satellite design has been an important discipline at the faculty of Aerospace Engineering at the Delft Univeity of Technology in the Netherlands, and a team of students and graduates is currently only months away from witnessing the launch of the fit satellite to be designed and manufactured at the univeity. Size and weight are critical, but just as important is the requirement for ultra-reliable signal trafer. So when searching for connecto that would withstand the rigou of a space mission, the team turned to high-rel interconnect maker, Harwin. Delfi-C3 is the fit nano satellite student project from the faculty of Aerospace Engineering faculty in Delft. It is based on the CubeSat concept and a number of experiments will be carried on board the satellite. Dutch Space approached the Univeity to discuss the possibility of testing a new type of thin film solar cell in the space environment. The Dutch research ititute TNO Science and Industry also is experimenting with an autonomous Sun Seor using a wireless link for data trafer, and a third new technology to be tested during the Delfi-C3 mission is an advanced, high-efficiency traceiver designed for application in pico and nano satellites.
Größe: 42 Kb Veröffentlichungszeit: 2020-03-09Harwin was invited to review several applicatio required by AEA Technology Battery Systems Ltd (ABSl), an Intelligent Battery and Charger Solutio manufacturer, for inclusion into a major contract bid for a UK Ministry of Defee project. The application coisted of a number of interconnection products for use within a military communicatio system battery pack.