- Full Name : M/A-COM Technology Solutions Hersteller
- Standort : www.macom.com
Land : United States
M/A-COM Tech is a leading supplier of semiconductors, active and passive components, and subassemblies for use in radio frequency (RF), microwave and millimeter wave applications. The company provides innovative design solutions and products including:
- GaAs, InGaAs, InP, SiGe, and Si IC products
- Unique MMIC processes: HMIC? and GMIC?
- In-house and outsourced design, fabrication, assembly, and screening capabilities
- Multiple facilities for improved flexibility and local content manufacturing
- Design expertise covering the spectrum from RF through millimeter-wave frequencies
- One of the broadest selections of standard and custom products in the industry.
Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard. MACOM has multiple design centers, Si, GaAs and InP fabrication, manufacturing, assembly and test, and operational facilities throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. In addition, MACOM offers foundry services that represent a key core competency. The foundry provides access to, and control of a broad range of proprietary technologies in an asset-light, cost-effective structure.
M/A-COM is product portfolio consists of Amplifiers, bias drivers, RF power devices, diodes, frequency generators, communication processors, etc..
Medical Electronics / Communication / Network / Industrial / Automation / Military / Defense / Marine / Aerospace
Verwandte Technologien Mehr
- HEMT Power Transistor suits L-Band pulsed radar applications. 2020-01-07
- Passive Components are designed for DOCSIS 3.1 compliance. 2020-01-06
- Reflective PIN Diode SP2T Switch handles up to 100 W 2020-01-04
- Burst Mode Laser Driver enables low-power modules for 10G-PON. 2020-01-04
- Two-way 90-degree power splitter suits CATV, broadband and FTTx applications 2019-12-20
- SPDT switch-limiter touts high power handling and fast recovery time 2019-12-20
- Amplifier ideally suited for C-Band radar and communication applications 2019-12-20
- Transistor series is presented as highest power for radar and communications systems 2019-12-20
- 15-W GaN on SiC pulsed power transistor delivers 63 percent drain efficiency 2019-12-20
- S-Band high-power pallet and hybrid amplifiers optimized for commercial air traffic control 2019-12-20
- Power transistor delivers industry’s highest reliability rating and lowest pulse droop 2019-12-20
- MACOM Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire FiBest 2019-12-20
- MACOM and AOI Collaborate to Enable Production Shipments of 100G QSFP28 Transceivers for Datacenters 2019-12-20
- MACOM to Participate at Morgan Stanley TMT Conference on February 29 2019-12-20
- MACOM Announces New Family of High-Performance GaN Power Transistors for Wireless Basestations 2019-12-20
Größe: 0 Kb Veröffentlichungszeit: 2020-03-24The MAAM71100 is a GaAs MMIC two stage high efficiency power amplifier. The MAAM71100 is a fully monolithic design for operation in 50 Ω systems, with an on-chip negative bias network which eliminates the need for external bias circuitry.