Bilder dienen nur als Referenz, siehe Produktspezifikationen.
MCU 32-bit ARM Cortex M0+ RISC 32KB Flash 1.8V/2.5V/3.3V 32-Pin QFN EP Tray
– ARM Cortex-M0+ CPU running at up to 48MHz
• Single-cycle hardware multiplier
– 16/32/64/128/256KB in-system self-programmable Flash
– 2/4/8/16/32KB SRAM Memory
– Power-on reset (POR) and brown-out detection (BOD)
– Internal and external clock options with 48MHz Digital Frequency
Locked Loop (DFLL48M)
– External Interrupt Controller (EIC)
– 16 external interrupts
– One non-maskable interrupt
– Two-pin Serial Wire Debug (SWD) programming, test and
• Low Power
– Idle and standby sleep modes
– SleepWalking peripherals
– 8-channel Event System
– Up to five 16-bit Timer/Counters (TC), configurable as either:
• One 16-bit TC with two compare/capture channels
• One 8-bit TC with two compare/capture channels
• One 32-bit TC with two compare/capture channels, by using two TCs
– 32-bit Real Time Counter (RTC) with clock/calendar function
– Watchdog Timer (WDT)
– CRC-32 generator
– Up to six Serial Communication Interfaces (SERCOM), each configurable to operate as
• USART with full-duplex and single-wire half-duplex configuration
• Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C) up to 400kHz
• Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
– One 12-bit, 350ksps Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) with up to 20 channels
• Differential and single-ended input
• 1/2x to 16x programmable gain stage
• Automatic offset and gain error compensation
• Oversampling and decimation in hardware to support 13-, 14-, 15- or 16-bit resolution
– 10-bit, 350ksps Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
– Two Analog Comparators (AC) with window compare function
– Peripheral Touch Controller (PTC)
• 256-Channel capacitive touch and proximity sensing
– Up to 52 programmable I/O pins
– 64-pin TQFP, QFN
– 64-ball UFBGA
– 48-pin TQFP, QFN
– 45-ball WLCSP
– 32-pin TQFP, QFN
• Operating Voltage
– 1.62V – 3.63V
• Power Consumption
– Down to 70µA/MHz in active mode
– Down to 8µA running the Peripheral Touch Controller
The Atmel® | SMART™ SAM D20 is a series of low-power microcontrollers using the 32-bit ARM® Cortex® - M0+ processor, and ranging from 32- to 64-pins with up to 256KB Flash and 32KB of SRAM.
The SAM D20 devices operate at a maximum frequency of 48MHz and reach 2.46 CoreMark/MHz.
They are designed for simple and intuitive migration with identical peripheral modules, hex compatible code, identical linear address map and pin compatible migration paths between all devices in the product series.
All devices include intelligent and flexible peripherals, Atmel Event System for inter-peripheral signaling, and support for capacitive touch button, slider and wheel user interfaces.
The SAM D20 devices provide the following features: In-system programmable Flash, eight-channel Event System, programmable interrupt controller, up to 52 programmable I/O pins, 32-bit real-time clock and calendar, up to eight 16-bit Timer/Counters (TC) .
The timer/counters can be configured to perform frequency and waveform generation, accurate program execution timing or input capture with time and frequency measurement of digital signals.
The TCs can operate in 8- or 16-bit mode, selected TCs can be cascaded to form a 32-bit TC.
The series provide up to six Serial Communication Modules (SERCOM) that each can be configured to act as an USART, UART, SPI, I2C up to 400kHz, up to twenty-channel 350ksps 12-bit ADC with programmable gain and optional oversampling and decimation supporting up to 16-bit resolution, one 10-bit 350ksps DAC, two analog comparators with window mode, Peripheral Touch Controller supporting up to 256 buttons, sliders, wheels and proximity sensing; programmable Watchdog Timer, brown-out detector and power-on reset and two-pin Serial Wire Debug (SWD) program and debug interface.
All devices have accurate and low-power external and internal oscillators.
All oscillators can be used as a source for the system clock. Different clock domains can be independently configured to run at different frequencies, enabling power saving by running each peripheral at its optimal clock frequency, and thus maintaining a high CPU frequency while reducing power consumption.
The SAM D20 devices have two software-selectable sleep modes, idle and standby.
In idle mode the CPU is stopped while all other functions can be kept running.
In standby all clocks and functions are stopped expect those selected to continue running.
The device supports SleepWalking.
This feature allows the peripheral to wake up from sleep based on predefined conditions, and thus allows the CPU to wake up only when needed, e.g. when a threshold is crossed or a result is ready.
The Event System supports synchronous and asynchronous events, allowing peripherals to receive, react to and send events even in standby mode.
The Flash program memory can be reprogrammed in-system through the SWD interface. The same interface can be used for non-intrusive on-chip debug of application code.
A boot loader running in the device can use any communication interface to download and upgrade the application program in the Flash memory.
The SAM D20 devices are supported with a full suite of program and system development tools, including C compilers, macro assemblers, program debugger/simulators, programmers and evaluation kits.
- ARM Cortex-M0+ CPU running at up to 48MHz
- Single-cycle hardware multiplier
- 32KB in-system self-programmable Flash
- 4KB SRAM memory
- Power-on reset (POR) and brown-out detection (BOD)
- Internal and external clock options with 48MHdigital frequency locked loop (DFLL48M) and 48MHto 96MHz
- fractional digital phase locked loop (FDPLL96M)
- External interrupt controller (EIC)
- 16 external interrupts
- One non-maskable interrupt
- Two-pin serial wire debug (SWD) programming, test and debugging interface
- Idle and standby sleep modes
- SleepWalking peripherals
- 8-channel event system
- Five 16-bit timer/counters (TC), configurable as either:
- One 16-bit TC with compare/capture channels
- One 8-bit TC with compare/capture channels
- One 32-bit TC with compare/capture channels, by using two TCs
- 32-bit real time counter (RTC) with clock/calendar function
- Watchdog timer (WDT)
- CRC-32 generator
- Up to six serial communication interfaces (SERCOM), each configurable to operate as either:
- USART with full-duplex and single-wire half-duplex configuration
- I2C up to 40kHz
- One 12-bit, 350ksps analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with 10 channels
- Differential and single-ended input
- 1/2x to 16x programmable gain stage
- Automatic offset and gain error compensation
- Oversampling and decimation in hardware to support 13-, 14-, 15- or 16-bit resolution
- 10-bit, 350ksps digital-to-analog converter (DAC)
- Two analog comparators (AC) with window compare function
- Peripheral Touch Controller (PTC)
- 256-channel capacitive touch and proximity sensing
- 26 GPIO pins
- 32-pin TQFP, QFN
- 1.62V to 3.63V
- Down to 70µA/MHz in active mode
- Down to 8µA running the peripheral Touch Controller
- –40 to +105°C
(Bild:Pinout / Diagram)
- Core Processor
- ARM? Cortex?-M0+
- Core Size
- I2C, SPI, UART/USART
- Brown-out Detect/Reset, POR, WDT
- Number of I/O
- Program Memory Size
- 32KB (32K x 8)
- Program Memory Type
- RAM Size
- 4K x 8
- Voltage Supply (Vcc/Vdd)
- 1.62V ~ 3.6V
- Data Converters
- A/D 10x12b; D/A 1x10b
- Oscillator Type
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 85??C (TA)
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Package / Case
- 32-VFQFN Exposed Pad
- Supplier Device Package
- 32-QFN (5x5)
ATSAMD20E15 Technical Documentation of Application Note
ATSAMD20E15A-MU Verwandte besondere
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Artikel top und schnelle Lieferung
Estimated Delivery Time: Aug 24 - Aug 29 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Fracht & Zahlung
- Schiff Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
Wir bieten qualitativ hochwertige Produkte, aufmerksamen Service und nach dem Verkauf Garantie
Wir haben reiche Produkte, können Ihre verschiedenen Bedürfnisse erfüllen.
Mindestbestellmenge beginnt 1pcs.
Niedrigsten Transportgebühr beginnt bei US $ 2,00.
90 Tage Qualitätsgarantie für alle Produkte.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ATSAMD20E15A-MU is the original manufacturer or agent of MICROCHIP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of MICROCHIP original manufacturers and agents. All MICROCHIP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ATSAMD20E15A-MU devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ATSAMD20E15A-MU products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ATSAMD20E15A-MU chips? Including MICROCHIP original factory information, Microcontrollers application, ATSAMD20E15A-MU pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Touch MCUs Products category, or find it through Microchip Technology, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the MICROCHIP's ATSAMD20E15A-MU price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The MICROCHIP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ATSAMD20E15A-MU, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ATSAMD20E15A-MU?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ATSAMD20E15AMU we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ATSAMD20E15A-MU only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ATSAMD20E15A-MU.
(3)The ATSAMD20E15A-MU is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ATSAMD20E15A-MU datasheet pdf, ATSAMD20E15 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Microchip Technology, Inc
- 1.What steps are needed to make a chip ？
- 2.Top 10 Embedded Algorithms
- 3.4 Simple Steps to Create a Monte Carlo Simulation
- 4.How to determine the polarity of a component?
- 5.How the IoT Makes Heavy Equipment Safer, More Efficient
- 6.PCB Design - Decoupling Capacitors
AT24CM01-SSHM-B Fuse Holder, 250V, 250V, 6.3A, Cartridge Fuse Holder, Through Hole, 1
AT24CM01-SSHM-T EEPROM Serial-I2C 1M-bit 128K x 8 1.8V/2.5V/3.3V 8-Pin SOIC T/R
ATA663231-GBQW LIN SBC WITH 3.3V REGULATOR
MAX98357AETE+T Audio Power Amplifier, 3.2 W, D, 1 Channel, 2.5V to 5.5V, TQFN, 16 Pin...
STM32F303RET6 ARM MCU, General Purpose, STM32 Family STM32F3 Series Microcontrollers...
TS556IDTTR 555 Type, Timer/Oscillator (Dual) IC 2.7MHz 14-SOIC (0.154", 3.9mm Wid...