ARM MCU, Kinetis K Family K1x Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, 32bit, 100 MHz, 128 KB, 32 KB
The MK10DX128VLQ10 device of Kinetis K10 50 MHz family of baseline, low-power MCUs offers high feature integration in a small form factor, making them ideal for space-and cost-constrained applications.
Provides a scalable entry point into the mid-performance Kinetis portfolio
Includes a rich suite of analog, communication, timing, and control peripherals to accommodate a wide range of requirements
Enables performance efficient designs
Shares the comprehensive enablement and scalability of the Kinetis portfolio
11 low-power modes with power and clock gating for optimal peripheral activity and recovery times. Stop currents of <190 nA (VLLS0), run currents of <270 uA/MHz, 4 µs wake-up from Stop mode
Full memory and analog operation down to 1.71 volts for extended battery life
Low-leakage wake-up unit with up to eight internal modules and 16 pins as wake-up sources in low-leakage stop (LLS)/very low-leakage stop (VLLS) modes
Low-power timer for continual system operation in reduced power state
Flash, SRAM and FlexMemory
32 KB-128 KB flash. Fast access, high reliability with 4-level security protection
Up to 16 KB of SRAM
FlexMemory: Up to 2 KB of user-segmentable byte write/erase EEPROM for data tables/system data. EEPROM with over 10M cycles and flash with 70 µsec write time (brownouts without data loss or corruption). No user or system intervention to complete programming and erase functions and full operation down to 1.71 volts. In addition, FlexNVM from 32 KB for extra program code, data or EEPROM backup.
High-speed 16-bit ADC with configurable resolution. Single or differential output mode operation for improved noise rejection. 500 ns conversion time achievable with programmable delay block triggering
Up to two high-speed comparators providing fast and accurate motor over-current protection by driving PWMs to a safe state
Optional analog voltage reference provides an accurate reference to analog blocks and replaces external voltage references to reduce system cost
50 MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4 core with DSP instruction set, single cycle MAC and single instruction multiple data (SIMD) extensions.
Up to 4-channel DMA for peripheral and memory servicing with reduced CPU loading and faster system throughput
Cross bar switch enables concurrent multi-master bus accesses, increasing bus bandwidth
Independent flash banks allow concurrent code execution and firmware updating with no performance degradation or complex coding routines
Timing and Control
Up to two FlexTimers with a total of 10 channels. Hardware dead-time insertion and quadrature decoding for motor control
Carrier modulator timer for infrared waveform generation in remote control applications
Four-channel 32-bit periodic interrupt timer provides time base for RTOS task scheduler or trigger source for ADC conversion and programmable delay block
Hardware touch-sensing interface with up to 16 inputs. Operates in low power modes (minimum current adder when enabled). Hardware implementation avoids software polling method. High sensitivity level allows use of overlay surfaces upto 5 mm thick
Connectivity and Communications
Up to three UARTs. One UART supports RS232 with flow control, RS485, ISO7816 and IrDA. All other two UARTS support RS232 with flow control and RS485
One inter-IC Sound (I2S) serial interface for audio system interfacing
One DSPI and one I2C
Reliability, Safety and Security
Memory protection unit provides memory protection for all masters on the cross bar switch, increasing software reliability
Cyclic redundancy check engine validates memory contents and communication data, increasing system reliability
Independent-clocked COP guards against clock skew or code runaway for fail-safe applications such as the IEC 60730 safety standard for household appliances
External watchdog monitor drives output pin to safe state external components if watchdog event occurs
This product is included in NXP’s product longevity program, with assured supply for a minimum of 10 years after launch
- Core Processor
- ARM? Cortex?-M4
- Core Size
- CANbus, EBI/EMI, I2C, IrDA, SPI, UART/USART
- DMA, I2S, LVD, POR, PWM, WDT
- Number of I/O
- Program Memory Size
- 128KB (128K x 8)
- Program Memory Type
- EEPROM Size
- 2K x 8
- RAM Size
- 32K x 8
- Voltage Supply (Vcc/Vdd)
- 1.71V ~ 3.6V
- Data Converters
- A/D 46x16b; D/A 2x12b
- Oscillator Type
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 105??C (TA)
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Package / Case
- Supplier Device Package
- 144-LQFP (20x20)
MK10DX128VLQ10 Verwandte besondere
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
item as described fast service
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 16 - Dec 21 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Fracht & Zahlung
- Schiff Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
Wir bieten qualitativ hochwertige Produkte, aufmerksamen Service und nach dem Verkauf Garantie
Wir haben reiche Produkte, können Ihre verschiedenen Bedürfnisse erfüllen.
Mindestbestellmenge beginnt 1pcs.
Niedrigsten Transportgebühr beginnt bei US $ 2,00.
90 Tage Qualitätsgarantie für alle Produkte.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that MK10DX128VLQ10 is the original manufacturer or agent of NXP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of NXP original manufacturers and agents. All NXP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their MK10DX128VLQ10 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of MK10DX128VLQ10 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of MK10DX128VLQ10 chips? Including NXP original factory information, 16 / 32 Bit Microcontrollers - MCU - ARM application, MK10DX128VLQ10 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Processors and Microcontrollers ; Arm Microcontrollers ; General Purpose MCUs ; category, or find it through NXP Semiconductor Information page.
- Q: Are the NXP's MK10DX128VLQ10 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The NXP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for MK10DX128VLQ10, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of MK10DX128VLQ10?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the MK10DX128VLQ10 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the MK10DX128VLQ10 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of MK10DX128VLQ10.
(3)The MK10DX128VLQ10 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as MK10DX128VLQ10 datasheet pdf, MK10D pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.Understanding TP5100 Lithium Battery Charging Module: A Comprehensive Guide
- 2.Exploring Op-Amp Voltage Follower: Circuit, Working, and Applications
- 3.DJI L1: Revolutionizing Aerial Surveying and Mapping with LiDAR Technology
- 4.Motion sensing solution based on Wi-Fi technology
- 5.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 6.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
MAX17075GTG/V+ Boost Regulator W/ Charge Pump, Switch Control & OPAMP, 2.5 V to 5.5 V...
MC33039 Motor / Motion Controllers & Drivers Brushless Closed Loop Motor Adapt...
MAX16961RATEA/V+T 2.2MHz, 3A Low Voltage Step-Down DC-DC Converters
MB210S SURFACE MOUNT SCHOTTKY BRIDGE RECTIFIER
MC68HC908JL3 HCMOS Microcontroller Unit
MAX77821EWN+T PMIC for Cell Phone